Address: XingMei Rd 485, Shanghai, China, No.485 Xingmei Road, Minhang District, Shanghai
心率变异性（ H RV ）分析软件,广泛用于多种科学研究及专业应用。 Kubios HRV Premium heart rate variability ( H RV ) analysis software is widely used in a variety of scientific research and professional applications.
Kubios HRV Premium can turn your electrocardiograph or heart rate monitor into a powerful tool for probing the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular system or evaluating stress effects and recovery of heart function.
Kubios HRV Premium provides detailed HRV analysis functions, analyzing more than 40 parameters, including an accurate QRS wave detector and automatic correction algorithm to ensure accurate HRV data can be obtained under all conditions.
了详细信息以及说明，通过强大的时变分析协议，可以轻 易的监测日常压力水平或者评估锻炼和训练对于机体健康 Kubios HRV Premium provides detailed information and descriptions of changes in autonomic nervous system activity.Through a powerful time-varying analysis protocol, it is easy to monitor daily stress levels or assess the health and fitness of exercise and training Degree of influence.
对于心率监护仪唯一要求是其能够记录 IBI数据。 Compatible with most commonly used electrocardiographs and heart rate monitors on the market. The only requirement for a heart rate monitor is that it can record IBI data.
• Built-in QRS wave detector and pulse amplitude detector to accurately detect ECG R waves and PPG data
• Automatic correction algorithm for correcting loss, increase, misalignment, etc. of RR interval time series
• The algorithm has been verified by the MIT-BIH arrhythmia database. The accuracy rate of ectopic heart rate recognition is 97%, and the accuracy rate of normal heart rate recognition is 99%.
• For short-range HRV analysis, smoothing prior analysis is used to remove ultra-low frequency trend components
HRV analysis content
• Stress levels and indicators can be used to assess parasympathetic (PNS) and sympathetic nervous system (SNS) activity
• Time domain parameters: average HR and RR, maximum and minimum HR, SDNN, RMSSD, pNN50 (adjustable threshold), HRV triangle index, and TINN
• Frequency domain parameters: Welch's / Lomb-Scargle periodic spectrum and AR spectrum evaluation, VLF, LF and HF peak frequency and band power, and LF / HF ratio
• Non-linear parameters: Poincare scatter plots (SD1, SD2 and SD2 / SD1), ApEn, SampEn, detrending fluctuation analysis (DFA), recursive analysis (RPA), and multi-scale entropy (MSE)
Respiratory Sinus Arrhythmia (RSA) Assessment
• HRV Premium's built-in ECG-derived breathing (EDR) algorithm, which relies on a reliable RSA component assessment (to ensure that the breathing rate is in the HF band) and an independent resonance frequency assessment to accurately estimate the breathing frequency
Characteristics of time-varying analysis
• Detect temporal trends in HRV parameter changes, such as 24-hour uninterrupted recording or exercise and recovery periods.
• Analysis window can be adjusted to view long- or short-range dynamic trends
• HRV Premium software can concisely and intuitively reflect the dynamic changes of data by means of color heat maps. At a glance, you can understand how stress affects the cardiovascular system and whether treatment can speed up the recovery process.
Price and key
• Contact us for a quote
Would you like to know more details?
Please contact us:
： 021-35183767 ， 021-54377179 TEL : 021-35183767 , 021-54377179
： 3007536624 QQ : 3007536624
yuyanbio WeChat: yuyanbio
Your inquiry is welcome!