Address: XingMei Rd 485, Shanghai, China, No.485 Xingmei Road, Minhang District, Shanghai
Miniature model animals, model plants, and large-volume cells are widely used in life science research, but because these objects are too large, the particle size of ordinary flow cytometers is generally tens of microns, which is difficult , Zebrafish and other model organisms for analysis and sorting; manual sorting is time-consuming, labor-intensive, inefficient, and difficult to guarantee accuracy. 大粒径的流式分选系统 是一款特殊设计的分选型流式细胞仪，流通室达到2000微米，可以对秀丽线虫、蚕卵、斑马鱼卵及幼鱼、果蝇等模式生物进行高通量、自动化的分析和分选。 The COPAS large particle size flow sorting system is a specially designed sorting flow cytometer with a flow chamber of 2000 microns. Perform high-throughput, automated analysis and sorting.
High-throughput sorting can greatly improve sorting efficiency, complete large-scale sample sorting, and achieve high-throughput sorting. It can also analyze a variety of data, and can carry out subject experiments that are difficult to carry out using traditional test methods.
The micro-model biological automatic sorting system has been successfully applied in hundreds of laboratories in the world, and there are many references in many well-known journals. The micro-model biological automatic sorting system can help the laboratory to greatly improve the experimental efficiency and shorten the scientific research output time.
Main functions of micro-model biological automatic sorting system:
1. High-throughput sorting greatly improves sorting efficiency and reduces labor costs caused by sorting. At the same time, it is possible to carry out subject experiments that are difficult to carry out using traditional test methods. The instrument is easy to operate, and one person can complete large-scale sample sorting to achieve high-throughput sorting.
2. The instrument detects the corresponding optical signal of the sample and automatically sorts according to the detected signal to eliminate human subjective factors. Sorting is more objective, more scientific, and more accurate.
3. The instrument can automatically sort nematodes into 24, 48, 96 or 384-well plates, or customize them. Realization of sorting automation.
4. COPAS is developed based on the sorting flow cytometer. The pressure in the flow chamber is small. The air flow sorting method can be used to ensure the activity and integrity of the organism, and it will not have a negative impact on subsequent culture and analysis. The ordinary flow cytometer uses the principle of electromagnetic deflection to sort, which will cause fatal damage to the organism.
5. The system automatically stores the optical data of each model organism and particle, which can be used for further statistical analysis.
6. Equipped with a professional software analysis package: capable of optical monitoring of up to 8000 slices in the radial length of the sample, giving optical parameter information at the cell-organ level, including size, optical density and fluorescence intensity (such as zebra Fish heart or nematode head neuron), and derived in the form of a peak curve chart, which can provide parameters such as the number of peaks, peak width, peak height, and relative position, and provide experimenters with more advanced analysis Select reference parameters
： Main parameters of COPAS micro-model biological automatic sorting system :
能够对10-1500um生物微粒和模式生物进行自动化高通量的分析、分选； Ø Can perform automated high-throughput analysis and sorting of 10-1500um biological particles and model organisms;
(COPAS FP：20-1500um；BioSorter Platform：10-1500um ) There are two platforms to choose from (COPAS FP: 20-1500um; BioSorter Platform: 10-1500um)
根据模式生物对象和研究方向进行定制化生产： 模 Ø Customized production based on model biological objects and research directions: model Animal, model plant seed and pollen, large volume cells and cell clusters, microspheres / particles, high-throughput drug sorting;
同时检测微粒的五种光学参数：微粒的尺寸、光密度及三色荧光信号； Ø Five kinds of optical parameters for detecting particles at the same time: particle size, optical density and three-color fluorescence signal;
专利的气流分选装置，保证收集到的生物活体或敏感化学物质的活性和完整性，整个过程对微粒的生物活性不会产生任何负面影响； ØPatented air flow sorting device to ensure the activity and integrity of the collected biological living body or sensitive chemicals, and the entire process will not have any negative impact on the biological activity of the particles;
运用于On-bead assays中，筛选速度达到每小时100,000个化合物，同时大大节省样品的消耗量。 Ø Used in On-bead assays, the screening speed reaches 100,000 compounds per hour, while greatly saving the consumption of samples
The COPAS platform is designed for the measurement of objects ranging in size from 20–1500 microns (diameter). Each COPAS model features a specially engineered fluidic path, flow cell and optics optimized for a specific subset of that size range to provide maximum speed, accuracy, resolution and throughput, depending on the application. Instruments can dispense objects either into bulk receptacles or multi-well plates.
For automated rapid analysis, sorting and dispensing of 20-1,500 micron objects…
Small Animal Models (base business)
– Nematode worms, fruit flies, zebrafish, mosquitoes, sea urchins, Daphnia,….
"Beads" & "Seeds"
Large cells / cell clusters (new)
--Stem cells / embryoid bodies
--Adipocytes, hepatocytes, duct cells
> 1,000 model organism papers
Insights into human diseases
--Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, aging, cholesterol metabolism, diabetes, obesity ...
Genes tagged w / fluorescent markers (indicate if a gene is turned on / off)
Sort 15-50 events / second
Gentle-Dispensed organisms are unharmed, viable, and sterile environment is maintained
For more product information, please contact us.
Would you like to know more details?
Please contact us:
： 021-35183767 ， 021-54377179 TEL : 021-35183767 , 021-54377179
： 3007536034 QQ : 3007536034
yuyanbio WeChat: yuyanbio
Your inquiry is welcome!